- Live entertainment throughout the evening.
- Welcome home to our Olympic and Paralympic athletes
- 3 course dinner and a champagne drinks reception
- Presented by Olympic triple jumper Michelle Robinson
- Tickets are available at £30 per person or £270 for a table of 10.
In their fifth year the awards are the biggest event of its kind in Kent, recognising and celebrating the wealth of talent and commitment seen in community sport across the Canterbury district.
The awards will be taking place on Friday 26th October from 7pm at the Kings Hall, Herne Bay.
From athletes and coaches to officials and administrators, the awards are the only event in the Canterbury area to recognise achievements across all sports and all areas of the sports sector. The awards night is a gathering of the highest achievers in sport, as well as senior figures from within sporting organisations, including sports providers, practitioners, health, public and education sectors.
Tickets are available for the awards evening by contacting Giles Seaford on 01227 862524 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Be proud… Celebrate now!
Nominations for this years awards are now closed.
With thanks to our sponsors and for information about their services please click on the logos above.